General Rules for Hang gliding and paragliding in Denmark
- You can fly using your national license for a period of max. 30 days.
- Always wear a helmet.
- No flying above 150 meters (500 ftMSL) without a reserve parachute.
- Only VFR flights may be performed.
- Flights must not be performed closer than 25 m to any person, grazing livestock, building, vehicle or public road
- You must have third party liability insurance.
- Always bring your certificate.
- Flying without instructor supervision requires a rating equivalent to FAI SafePro-Para/Delta-4 also known as FAI IPPI-4.
- Cross country flying requires a rating equivalent to FAI SafePro-Delta/Para 5b also known as FAI IPPI-5b.
- You are not allowed to fly higher than 1050 meters (3500 feet MSL) anywhere in Denmark.
- In Denmark, it is not allowed to educate any student at any level without an instructor license issued by the DHPU (Danish Hanggliding and Paragliding Union.
Here is a link to the official rules and regulations on hang gliders and paragliders